10 dec. 2014

På julmarknad i Oslo. At a Christmas market in Oslo.

Mina ljuslyktor av glasburkar med plåtslöjdsstjärnor av återbrukad aluminium.
My lanterns of glass jars with stars made of reused aluminum plate.
Jag hade producerat en hel del nytt, framförallt i flerfärgsvirkning så det har jag stolt lagt längst fram, nålbindningen hamnade i bakgrunden. De flesta besökare kände inte till nålbindning men de få som gjorde det var väldigt entusiastiska över mina grejer.
I had produced a lot of new stuff, mostly in pattern crocheting, so I proudly put that in the front of the table and all the old needlebound things ended up in the background. Most visitors didn't know what needlebinding is but the few who did was very enthusiastic over my things. 
Massa mönster och färger.
A lot of different patterns and colours.
Min nya uppfinning fuglejulekulen.
My new invention the Christmas Bird Bauble.
Förjulskos indeed.
 Pre Christmas cosiness indeed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar